There’s no better way to experience the breathtaking sites of Oahu than to run them! Hawaii Running Lab offers personalized tours to meet the varying interests of our clients. If you’re a trail runner or road runner, contact us today to schedule your personalized adventure. If you’re unsure of your ability level, call us so we can optimize a run package that caters to your needs and skill set.
Hawaii Running Lab Tours are open to beginner and advanced runners. Running tour options include:
- Makapu’u Point Lighthouse: 2.5 miles round trip, paved trail, beginner
- Diamond Head Loop: 4-5 miles round trip, road, beginner
- Honolulu Marathon Course: mileage varies-up to 26.2 miles, road, beginner-intermediate (depending on mileage)
- Ala Moana Beach Park: 4-5 miles round trip, paved trail, beginner
- Tantalus Drive/Round Top Drive: 10 miles round trip, road, intermediate
- Manoa Falls Trail: 3 miles round trip, trail, beginner
- Maunawili Falls Trail: 5 miles round trip, trail, intermediate
- Kuli’ou’ou Ridge: 5 miles round trip, trail, intermediate
- Kalawahine Trail and Pauoa Flats: 4 miles round trip, trail, intermediate
- Hau’ula Loop and Ma’akua Ridge Loop: two separate loops, 2.5 miles round trip each, 5 miles linked, trail, beginner
- Kealia Trail: 3 miles round trip, trail, intermediate
We also offer run tours for visitors of cruise ships docking at the piers of Aloha Tower. The central location of the piers allows for scenic runs along the beaches at Ala Moana and Waikiki, around the base of Oahu’s famous Diamond Head Crater, and through historic Chinatown and Downtown. Runs depart from the pier and you will be dropped back off at your ship. Runs can be customized for any mileage or speed. If you’re eager to stretch your sea legs, give us a call to schedule your personalized run tour.